Delete Internet Explorer History
Is all your internet history saved on your PC? Can you delete Internet Explorer History with just a few clicks? Is the delete permanent? The answers to these question is yes, yes, and not really. Yes your browsing history is automatically saved onto your PC. It is saved in a variety of areas but mainly on your browser.
You can't do a permanent delete with Internet Explorer. However, you can easily clear your browsing history with the aid of this tutorial.
1. Open your Internet Explorer
2. Click Tools
3. Click Internet Options
3. Under the General tab, click Delete
4. Select the type of data that you would like to remove, and click Delete
5. Wait while the browsing history is deleted
6. To set the browser to automatically erase browsing history, click Settings, else continue to step 8
7. Set the number of days to keep pages in history, and click OK
8. Click OK
Best Registry Cleaner
4 WAYS TO SPEED UP YOUR PC
Fix a Slow Internet Connection
Speed Up Internet Videos